Skills & Drills
- This program introduces league age four year old Boys and Girls to the games of baseball and softball.
- Focus is on developing socialization skills as well as baseball/softball knowledge while having a lot of fun!
- 1hr program will run on 7 Saturdays during the season.
- We depend on volunteer parents (acting as coach assistants and buddies!), so please jump in and help out.
- Shirt and Cap included.
Instructional T-ball program for league age five year old Boys and Girls
- Focus is on developing basic level skills, sportsmanship, learning rules and positions and having fun while playing on a team.
- Players receive and keep full uniforms (pants, socks, t-shirt and Major League replica hat).
- Players hit off rubber "T" and from coaches underhand pitch.
- Reduced Impact Factor (RIF) safety ball used.
- Teams play twelve (12) games during spring season.