2023 Victor Little League
The goal of Victor Little League (VLL) is to provide children a quality baseball experience where they have the opportunity to grow as players, individuals, and teammates. VLL is striving to continuously improve the overall quality of baseball in our community.
With this goal in mind, here is a guide to help you best initially place your children for the 2023 Season. For many age groups, we have evaluations before the season begins. These evaluations enable a balanced draft, but will also be used to provide feedback in the event evaluators feel your child might be best served elsewhere.
*Travel players will register for House through a private discounted link, provided by their Travel Coaches,
please DO NOT register here*
2023 Age Brackets
- 4-5 Developmental Baseball
- 6-7* National (46'/60' baseball - Coach Pitch to Machine Pitch)
- 7-8* American (46'/60' baseball - Machine Pitch to Kid Pitch)
- 9-11* Minors (46'/60' baseball - Kid Pitch)
- 11-13* Majors (50'/70' baseball - Kid Pitch)
- 13-16* Juniors/Seniors (60'/90' baseball - Kid Pitch)
*Please note an age overlap is allowed in all divisions marked with an asterisk. VLL will assist families with positioning players that are age-qualified for overlap, in order to ensure the best overall baseball experience. VLL reserves the right to place any child in an appropriate age bracket based upon the players' skills and safety considerations.
Where should I register my child? (Birthdate falls between the dates listed:)
Age 4-5 (Sep 2017 - Jan 2019): Developmental Baseball
Age 6 (Sep 2016 - Aug 2017): National League
Age 7 (Sep 2015 - Aug 2016): National or American League
Age 8 (Sep 2014 - Aug 2015): American League
Age 9 (Sep 2013 - Aug 2014): Minors
Age 10 (Sep 2012 - Aug 2013): Minors
Age 11 (Sep 2011 - Aug 2012): Majors or Minors
Age 12 (Sep 2010 - Aug 2011): Majors or 60'/90' Juniors
Age 13 (Sep 2009 - Aug 2010): 60'/90' Juniors or Majors
Age 14 (Sep 2008 - Aug 2009): 60'/90' Juniors
Age 15 (Sep 2007 - Aug 2008): 60'/90' Seniors
Age 16 (Sep 2006 - Aug 2007): 60'/90' Seniors
- Please consider your child's skill level and maturity when registering. The division listed first next to each age bracket is VLL's recommendation for the average skilled player. VLL would be happy to assist you in placing your child in the appropriate division.
- An 11 year old playing Minors is NOT eligible for 12U 2nd Season All-Stars. By Little Leage International Rules, only 11 and 12 year olds playing Majors are eligible.
- All players who make modified must play 60'/90' baseball
Victor Little League Board of Directors